Friday, September 08, 2006

tagged by BreadLaDee-- HA! I read it!

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? dd Mercy, coupla days ago
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? doubt it
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? nope
4) Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? often.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? no, but I was one of final two in 6th grade
6) Have you ever been stung? oh yeah
7) How fast can you type? no clue, I delete more than I type-- my fingers get ahead of my brain
8) Are you afraid of the dark? nope, "God is bigger than the boogeyman..."
9)What is your eye color? Hazel here too, though I can 'make' them green by what I wear
10) Do you ever wear the same clothes twice without washing them? uh, yeah!
11) Are you drinking anything right now? just finished a Diet Dr Pepper Berries & Cream
12) Favorite animal as a kid? still is, cats
13) Can you hoola hoop? probably if I worked at it for a few minutes
14) What do you want for Christmas? a cure for diabetes
15) Favorite cereal: Lucky Charms!
16) Do you talk in your sleep? yeppers
17) Have you ever flown a kite? do not remember
18) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? my cell: 4, dh's cell: about 50
19) Have you ever asked for a pony? don't remember
20) Plans for tomorrow? clean church building while dh mows the lawn there, buy chicken at Meijer
21) Can you juggle? lol, checkbook, schedule, polyester scarves, yeah, yeah I can juggle!
22) How are you feeling today? um...frustrated
23) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? no
24) What are you looking forward to? climbing out of the debt hole
25) Have you ever crawled through a window? several times a year in my last house, whenever I locked myself out-- on top of the air conditioner....
26) Have you ever eaten dog food? nope, never had a dog when I was young enough to do that
27) Movies you can quote line for line? Hmm Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Princess Bride, Fried Green Tomatoes (not that I say all the words, mind you!)
28) Favorite fast food breakfast? been a long time, but most anything from McD's
29) What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? milk, water, and cheeeeeeese
30) Any cool scars? yep, both on my right forearm-- one from washing a broken coffeepot, one from a cupboard latch
31) What do you do when no one is watching??? sing like nobody's watching
32) Do you like dancing? yep, but make a fool of myself
33) Who did you last talk to on the phone? my dh.
34) Where was the last place you ate? right here, no um, Pizza Hut
35) What is the last movie watched? uh.... keep turning around to watch parts of Aeon Flux, but last I watched all the way through was The Man-- crude but funny
36) What song did you hear last? Last one I remember is Praise You in this Storm by Casting Crowns
37) How many emails do you get a day? about........ 15-20, depending on if I posted to freecycle..

I tag.....whoever actually reads this thing! ;o) (sorry Dee, I don't have any friends wahhh)

No comments: