Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Menu Plan

Hey MJ, thanks for giving me an excuse to get my butt back to blogging... ;o)
Here ya are:
Monday-- omelets, hash browns with peppers, fruit
Tuesday-- Spiced Pork Chops, rice, squash, broccoli
Wednesday-- leftovers
Thursday-- Potato corn chowder & grilled cheese
Friday-- Tacos
Saturday-- Sub sandwiches, baked fries
Sunday-- Creamy Tomato Pasta, salad
*notes* I make my menus for a month at a time, and each month I will choose one day of the week to make "breakfast" for dinner, and another day of the week as leftovers night. I am required by dh to make "Fun" foods on Fridays & Saturdays (LOL isn't that subjective??) .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goadd your link and your name here... http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/2007/01/menu-plan-monday-jan-15th.html

In the boxes near the bottom of the post. Make sure you comment. It is good to see you back!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

You're so smart to make your menus up a month in advance. I wish I was that organized!

Sandra said...

Great menu, I tried doing a month in advance but I always end up switching and deleting things, so now I just stick with the two weeks LOL

Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Do you refer to a recipe box and/or cookbooks when preparing your monthly menu?

Iana said...

heehee, Rona,
I use many things-- recipes in my head, cookbooks (this month I pulled a lot from Saving Dinner by Leanne Ely), and very few from the web.

Also, the whole reason I plan for a month has to do with our budget and how often I get to go shopping, so I attempt to shop for the entire month. Of course I still have to get fresh stuff once in a while, but I can walk to the store in our little town to get those things. However, I'm not spending all my grocery budget there. Besides, it won't all fit in the stroller on the way home... ;o)