Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Menu Plan

OH I'd almost forgotten about this!

Mon- leftovers (it's Mondays this month)

Tue- breakfast, probably pancakes, eggs and sausage

Wed- Tuna Noodle Casserole, salad

Thu- not sure-- I'm doing my "first" show as a repeat Pampered Chef consulant. I'll have to figure out something quick for the girls and our favorite babysitter, Ms. Kim.

Fri- Pigs in a blanket & fries

Sat- Calzones YUM

Sun- Beef, Mushroom & barley soup; dh will probably call it stew, oh well, I've gotta get the soups in before it's too warm... although if the weather today is any indicator, I may be doing myself in! It's pushing 70 already at just after 10 am, normal high this time of year might be the mid 50s!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love pigs in a blanket. It's a cute throw together costume too for kids... put pig noses made with little cups and elastic and then bundle them in one big blanket. We also did the black eyed peas by blacking one eye and then putting shirts on that had a big P on the front.
Your menu looks great!
blessings~
Annie
My Life as Annie!

Unknown said...

I just love Tuna Cassorole but the hubby and teen don't. I have to settle for Stouffer's.
Can I stop by for a bite sometime?
You have some terrific recipe picks.